We are moving to Poway so this is the last year at Highland Ranch. They had the annual Run for the Ranch and we had to make sure to get some pictures with their friends! All 3 boys ran their hearts out at this event.
Jackson had his 9th birthday at the house with his closest friends. The played ball, went in the hot tub, ate, wacked a pinata, played eat the Oreo off of your face, and made a lot of noise. Jackson was very specific in wanting an all chocolate cake and NOT the COSTCO one! So there he had it!
I spent a lot of time with these girl preparing the Gatsby Gala for the Highland Ranch Educational Foundation. We had many late nights together running back and forth between our houses making this happen. It was a fun experience and I'm glad I got to help and be a part of it. Shelli also came to the event and helped close tables all night. It was fun having here come join the party!














No comments:
Post a Comment