Thursday, July 9, 2015

Easter and Spring Break






 Flashback to my little's on Easter in year's past!


 The boys have been saving every penny they can to go to the Warrior's playoffs game.  The playoffs are getting pretty close and they almost have enough money.  The have been saving birthday/christmas money for months now.  They also have been the water bopttle/can recycle boys of the town.  They collect bottle and cans at each other's games, at home and Grami donates her cans as well.  They boys do the sorting and go to the place and do all of the work.  They have been pretty devoted to it.  They have almost $1,000 to go to the game in about a month!  Good job boys, way to save!
 Hud and I had a date.  I asked where he wanted to go.  He was all about Taco Taco for 99 cent tacos and then off to Chuck E Cheese.  I don't get one on one time with him so much anymore since he is in full day Kindergarten.  So this was just what we needed!



No comments: