
We are moving to San Diego June 1st. We have an opportunity to partner with an established and successful Subway sandwich franchise owner. He has many locations and is looking to add many more, as well as other quick service food restaurants. We are excited about the opportunity!
9 comments:
That is exciting!! I am jealous. We hope to move there next:) PS your boys are sooo cute:)
Yay! That is so exciting. Maybe we'll get to see you guys now because it's way easier for us to travel to California than St. George! Congrats on the opportunity!
i'm excited for you!!!
Although your friends in Utah may be sad you are moving your BFF in Cali couldn't be happier to have you move back to where you belong!! Although you will be giving up spacious indoor living you will be living outside and loving every moment. We need to get Sea World, Zoo or Wild Rivers passes. I just found out Max has the whole month of August off of school so I need to plan some activities for the boys :) Talk to you soon!!!
i am so so jealous!!!! where in sd? we will have to get together when i go visit--even though you live super close to me now! whats wrong with us? why dont we ever hang out?!?
I couldn't be more excited. Who would have thought that we would end up living in the same city! Can't wait.
WOW! I can't keep up with you! We are sad to see you move farther away, but unfortunately glad that you have your rental home down the street - it'll increase the chance you'll swing by.
Heather that is so great!! I'm so excited for you! If you lived closer I would come help you pack. However I am so sad that I have missed the boys growing older! And still have yet to meet the cutest baby ever...Hudson!
Hey Heather! I didn't realize you guys were in the QSR business. My client is Sonic so I am very familiar with QSRs. Good luck with the move and I'm sure you will enjoy SD!
Post a Comment