Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day






We had a relaxing Memorial Day. Carson wasn't feeling well so we stayed home.
It was a fun family day.

5 comments:

Amy said...

we missed you guys yesterday, thanks for the pass, helped out a ton, sure hope he is feeling better! hope the packing up is going well, let me know if i can help! im so sad:(

tifsong said...

hey! i love the pictures! :) you're stellar!

Emily said...

Heather! I can't believe you're moving to Poway! Will you be in my sister's ward? That's awesome! We really want to take a trip sometime this summer, maybe Poway will be our destination. Your boys are going to love the beach. Have a good move!

Shar said...

Fun! Even JB couldn't resist the slip-n-slide!

The Palicks In Portland said...

Hi HEATHER!! I'm so glad you found me! You have such a cute blog, I'll have to ask you for tips down the road -- we're so new at this. :) So glad we can keep in touch this way. We're doing great, and excited to see you this Summer. How are the 4 boys in your life?! Miss & love you, Britt