JB was able to work it out to have a little vacation time before we head out to San Diego. We've all loved having him home so much. We're going to be sad when the day comes and he has to go back to work.

This little guy has discovered his thumb and thinks it's great to suck on it. I'm not sure what to think about it. Both Carson and Jackson were not interested in their thumb. He has also learned that it's fun to stick his tongue out. He is so smiley and it happy to do whatever the family is doing. He had his first trip out to the lake this week.

This week we got a laugh when Jackson put gel in his own hair and JB said, "Jackson your hair looks dorky." Jackson said with a giant smile, "Dad, is dorky gangsta?"

Carson has been super busy these past two weeks. With swimming lessons, music class and concerts, baseball practice and games, and preschool graduation he has still found time to ride bikes and play in the water with his buddies!
I've been having fun with my new camera that JB gave me for my birthday. I still have to learn how to use it out of auto mode, but hopefully one of these days I'll have some awesome pictures to post. If you have any tips for me I would love to hear them!
3 comments:
Your little guy is such a doll. Glad you guys are able to have time together.
It was so fun to see you this week!
I can't believe how big Hudson is getting. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment