Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All in One

This year my birthday fell on Mother's Day so we celebrated all in one. It was a wonderful day. JB did the grocery shopping on Sat. I woke up to some delicious french toast and berries. JB also made dinner for the family. We had steaks, burgers, asparagus, fruit, and salad. He takes good care of me.
What a cake! We were caked out from Jackson's party so we used this awesome chocolate muffin from the relief society. We also had chocolate covered strawberries and Ghirardelli chocolate that my sweet friend brought over. Thanks everyone for the awesome day.

8 comments:

McLove said...

Happy birthday and mother's day!

Anderson's said...

Happy Birthday! It's fun sometimes sharing your birthday with Mother's day. It looks like you had a wonderful day, tell JB good job for taking good care of you.

Emily H. said...

I was thinking about you on sunday! I'm glad you have a good man to treat you so well on your bday. you know i'll never forget your bday. just a year younger than me but 13 days before me. :)happy birthday cuz. :)

The Mathews Family said...

Happy Birthday Heather!! Glad to hear you had a great day! We are so going to miss you guys when you move!

Amy said...

i am jealous your husband cooks, that is my one issue! that is so sweet! you deserve it! Hudson is a doll I loved tending him today!

The Ahumadas said...

Happy birthday, Heather!

Shar said...

Yay! Sounds like your Mother's Day and your birthday were awesome! Dinner sounded yummy.

Jen Proffit said...

I always thought it was so cool that your B-day was on Mother's Day or close to it! I am so sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy B-day....so here it is a week late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BFF!!! XOXO Glad JB still treats you like a princess. Your boys are so adorable and I seriously can't wait to hang out :)