Baby Hudson was born at 8:22pm on Friday, February 6!
He was 8lbs. 3oz. and 20 inches long.
Friday morning I took the boys to the story time at the library. While we were there my arm started feeling tingly and numb. I felt like it was not getting blood circulation. Then I was seeing black spots and couldn't see to my left. JB came and picked us up and took us to the hospital. After some tests to rule out anything serious, we went ahead with the C-section and had Hudson at 8:22 PM.He is healthy and strong and has two big brothers that are so excited to have him in the family. Grami came into town on Saturday and has been helping me recover and watch the boys. Thanks for coming!
Thanks for posting the pictures :) What a handsome little thing! You are looking great! Glad you both are healthy. I hope your recovery goes quickly. Congratulations again! Love you Lots! -Nina
Oh my goodness!!!! He's the cutest little ball of yumminess I've ever seen! And hello?! Why do you get to look soooo good right after you had him?? Girl! Lucky lady for sure! Cute kids for sure!!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Oh my goodness he is adorable!! Those cheeks are to die for!! Congrats and I am sure he will just as funny, endearing, and wonderful as your other two!
CONGRATS! Being born on April 6th, he'll be one here before we know it! :) He is so cute and I love the name Hudson!!! Also, to be fair to all of us women could you try and ugly up a bit after giving birth? It's just not fair to look so darn beautiful after having a baby. :) I'm so happy for you and your family!
I couldn't be happier for all of you. Everybody looks great. And that little Hudson looks so much like his daddy. I need to come see you all real soon. I love you ~
He is so cute. Gotta love the big cheeks! I want to kiss them! Hope you are feeling good and having a quick recovery. Both big borthers look excited to have another little pal to hang with. I seriously need to call you back and talk to you. When you called Max and Audrey were both sick and it was raining----crazy day. Love you lots, you look beautiful as always.
OH MY!!! What a doll...seriously Heath he is so deliciously cute. I could just kiss those cheeks forever. I'm so glad he and you are doing well. Keep posting pictures. Love you!
Oh how exciting! He is so handsome...just like your other 2. I love the name too. That is definitely on our list of fave boy names...ya know we have the "H" thing going on. Best of luck with the new baby. Oh and those cheeks...oh my. I want to squish them.
20 comments:
yay!!! congrats. he is GORGEOUS, as expected!
what a stud!! congratulations!! seriously, i'm so happy for you. i hope you're doing well Heather!
Thanks for posting the pictures :) What a handsome little thing! You are looking great! Glad you both are healthy. I hope your recovery goes quickly. Congratulations again! Love you Lots!
-Nina
Oh my goodness!!!! He's the cutest little ball of yumminess I've ever seen! And hello?! Why do you get to look soooo good right after you had him?? Girl! Lucky lady for sure! Cute kids for sure!!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute and chubby! Let me know if you need anything.
Oh my goodness he is adorable!! Those cheeks are to die for!! Congrats and I am sure he will just as funny, endearing, and wonderful as your other two!
I've been thinking about you all weekend and glad to finally hear the news! He is so sweet. You have such a cute family.
CONGRATS! Being born on April 6th, he'll be one here before we know it! :) He is so cute and I love the name Hudson!!! Also, to be fair to all of us women could you try and ugly up a bit after giving birth? It's just not fair to look so darn beautiful after having a baby. :) I'm so happy for you and your family!
congrats you guys!! I was waiting to see pictures! he is a stud! hope the recovery goes well.
Look at those cheeks! He is so cute, you guys! Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations!! He is such a handsome baby! Glad to hear everyone is healthy and safe!! I hope you have a fast recovery. What a beautiful family!!
Oh my heck, I LOVE those cheeks, what a cutie!!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! You look great! Now you have my three sons! Car-son, Jack-son and Hud-son! toooo cute!
I couldn't be happier for all of you. Everybody looks great. And that little Hudson looks so much like his daddy. I need to come see you all real soon. I love you ~
He is so cute. Gotta love the big cheeks! I want to kiss them! Hope you are feeling good and having a quick recovery. Both big borthers look excited to have another little pal to hang with. I seriously need to call you back and talk to you. When you called Max and Audrey were both sick and it was raining----crazy day. Love you lots, you look beautiful as always.
Congratulations! He is darling.
OH MY!!! What a doll...seriously Heath he is so deliciously cute. I could just kiss those cheeks forever. I'm so glad he and you are doing well. Keep posting pictures. Love you!
Congrats mama of 3!! His name is so cute and he is darling:)
Oh how exciting! He is so handsome...just like your other 2. I love the name too. That is definitely on our list of fave boy names...ya know we have the "H" thing going on.
Best of luck with the new baby.
Oh and those cheeks...oh my. I want to squish them.
He is so precious! Congrats! He looks like your other 2. I bet you guys are just loving him up!
Post a Comment