Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grandpa Jay and Grandma Jonellie come


We had Grandpa Jay and Grandma Jonellie here for the last 4 days. We spent a day up at Zion National Park, went to Jumpin Jacks and hit up a couple chick flicks. Thanks for all the help and the AMAZING meals you made Jonelle. We will truely be missing your cooking!!!


2 comments:

Shar said...

I bet it was SO nice to have some help! You're a busy woman with 3 boys!

Emily H. said...

How fun. Did you go to all of those places to? I swear, I was homebound for months after having my 3rd over a year ago. Wait, I guess I'm still kind of homebound. how sad. I'm so glad that you had the help and the awesome meals ! I bet your dad is a favorite grandpa just like he's always been my favorite uncle.