Some of our friends from Vegas, the Christensen's, were in town so we went up to Snow Canyon with them and let the boys play in the sand. They loved it. We always have fun when we are with the Christensen family. We came home with a car load of sand.
Amy and I with our pregnant tummies!

Sam, Carson and Josh making castles.

Jackson going in the hole.
6 comments:
I absolutely LOVE your pregnant belly. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's you and not me but you sure do look cute. Last week I saw a chick flick-BrideWars with your sis and a bunch of other girls and thought of you. The last time I saw a chick movie was Mama Mia the day before delivering Audrey! Since Audrey is 6 months old now, I decided that a girls night out should happen way more often than every six months. Come to Califonia after you have that baby and I'll plan a girls night out :) Love you.
You look to cute prego! We need to all get the boys together and play more!
How fun! I haven't been there since I was a kid. I should take my boy's there. They would love it.
that does look like soo much fun! our girls would LOVE it!
Heather,
I found your blog through Jamies. You have such a cute family. One more week!! The countdown is on!! Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog. shannabundy@hotmail.com
Heather...I heard the little guy was born! CONGRATS! can't wait to see pictures
Post a Comment