Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jackson is so excited to be a big brother. He is constantly checking up on Hudson making sure he is sleeping, eating, and has a blanket. We've been keeping Hud up on the counter so Jackson can't tackle him with loves. I left the room for a minute and Jackson had pushed a chair up to the counter, put his Dora chair up on the counter and sat up there with Hudson to watch a show. He was so proud of himself. Maybe the counter isn't such a great idea!
Here is Jackson watching little "huddy" sleep.

7 comments:

The Summerhays Crew said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy!! I can't believe you have 3!! They are all darling boys, you have done well!

Durham said...

Jackson is such a sweetie. Hudson is so tiny!

7 Baldwin's said...

That is soooo cute!!!! You're almost making me baby hungry! *Almost*

The Ahumadas said...

That is too funny! I hope the transition to three is going smoothly for you guys!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Heather! Congrats on your new baby! He is so cute! I can't believe those big cheeks. Too fun. Hope you are healing and doing well. Take care!
Amber Meyers

Amy said...

so glad i finally got to see him, he is perfect! lets for sure get together this week, call me if you need anything! or send your boys over anytime:)

Anderson's said...

that is so cute!