Friday, December 5, 2008

tis the season

I just thought I would do a little update of some of the things we have been doing while Christmas draws near. Carson and Jackson have been my little helpers and have made sure every little Christmas nick-nack that we have is out on display. We have been having fun getting ready for Christmas.

We saw the Grinch at the Jubilee of Trees.
Made a few Christmas crafts

Started decorating our tree.

Made lots of sugar cookies!!!

Pizza with Gramps, Garrett and Kara.

7 comments:

Shar said...

I know I probably say this every time, but your boys are SO SO CUTE!!!

And... I need your address for Christmas cards. I only have your old address. Will you email it to me?
sharonater at gmail dot com

Vicente & April Armendariz said...

You look great! Congrats on your third! You are amazing. You look great. You boys are the cutest!

{Annie N.} said...

I've been meaning to check out your blog. It took me forever to get some time on the computer. Busy week. Anyway so fun to see your blog. Love the old fart story. :)

Anderson's said...

Your boys are so cute! I feel so behind this season because of the move, but it looks like you guys have done some fun stuff!

Mauri said...

sounds like you;ve been busy. we've seen Kara...but Garrett! Hello! when did he grow up?

The Mathews Family said...

Don't you just love making sugar cookies? I swear they are the messiest things ever but so fun for the kids! Thanks for you comments on my blog, I know we keep saying we need to get together but we really need to get together. The ice cream idea sounds fun!

Emily H. said...

For a moment I didn't see the crafts in your boys hands and thought that huge snowman and tree were the crafts they made. I thought- whoa Heather goes all out with her kids for Christmas! :) Cute pictures- I hope you guys have a great Christmas!