JB and I also had our 6th Anniversary on Sat. Dec 27th. We were able to get a sitter and go out to a nice and quiet Italian restaurant, Scaldoni's, and then brought back some ice cream to eat with the boys! It was a perfect night out.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
it was a Merry Christmas
Santa did make it to our house this year and we even got some snow on Christmas Eve!
We went over for a yummy dinner and spent some time with Gramps and the fam on Christmas Eve.

Papa, Grami, Rowan and Trenton came into town this year and spent Christmas with us. The boys were so happy with all the work Santa did when he stopped by our house. He brought the boys a fish tank with 6 fish and a bunch of other fun things. Of course the boys received way too many fun toys from everyone, even though we all decided to "cut back this year." 



Kierstin and Brian were also in town so we were able to share some Christmas spirit with them too!

JB and I also had our 6th Anniversary on Sat. Dec 27th. We were able to get a sitter and go out to a nice and quiet Italian restaurant, Scaldoni's, and then brought back some ice cream to eat with the boys! It was a perfect night out.
JB and I also had our 6th Anniversary on Sat. Dec 27th. We were able to get a sitter and go out to a nice and quiet Italian restaurant, Scaldoni's, and then brought back some ice cream to eat with the boys! It was a perfect night out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun Christmas! How long have you guys been married? Happy Anniversary.
Glad you had a great Christmas! The boys looked like they had so much fun!
Only a couple weeks to go! Yay! I bet you are SO excited. Especially to be done being pregnant!
cute!! i love the family pics, way cute!and you look fabulous!
Looks like Christmas was great at your house!! Your pictures are sooo cute. I hope you are feeling well...can you believe you only have a few more weeks until your baby comes? I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment