Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2 BOXES

I just made the boys Mac and Cheese for lunch. After they sat so quietly and ate THE WHOLE BOX they both asked for more!! So I had to make a second box and are just about half way done with it. Hopefully I will actually get a bite from this second box! How are we ever going to keep enough food around this house in about 10 years when we have a bunch of teenage boys?

7 comments:

Amy said...

that is fo funny... if it makes you feel any better, Kylee eats more than KAden already, so I am finding myself making two boxes for the three of us too!! funny. cute though!

Durham said...

That's a lot of mac and cheese!

Shar said...

You better start saving now! Those 3 teenage boys are going to eat everything!

Julie and Kyle said...

haha. so true! good luck with that!
ps- my word verification spells "urine"

Emily said...

It's called: Costco.

Anderson's said...

My sister has two boys and they are the same. They eat like crazy. Good luck!

tifsong said...

your background is supa cute! :) how did you like the pictures? i hope you did! :) also. that really is a lot of mac and cheese for two little guys. good luck having three. :D