i love it! you have to teach me how to put video on here. hi is soooo cute! im suprised we havent run into you there yet! kaden made a goal last week, only it was the wrong side:) we still cheered!
Yeh!! I am so glad you have a blog. Your family is so cute! It will be fun to keep checking out what you guys are doing!
Heather-HI! I can't believe you are having your THIRD boy! You will be a busy lady, congratulations! You don't even look pregnant!
Great goal Carbie! You da man!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love it! you have to teach me how to put video on here. hi is soooo cute! im suprised we havent run into you there yet! kaden made a goal last week, only it was the wrong side:) we still cheered!
Yeh!! I am so glad you have a blog. Your family is so cute! It will be fun to keep checking out what you guys are doing!
Heather-HI! I can't believe you are having your THIRD boy! You will be a busy lady, congratulations! You don't even look pregnant!
Great goal Carbie! You da man!
Post a Comment