Monday, September 29, 2008

Visiting with Girl Friends and Family

Carson, Jackson and I made a trip down to the OC this last week to visit family and see some friends that I grew up with. I was able to meet up with Ashley and her boys at a petting zoo and then Jewels and her little girl Sofia met up with us for some swimming. We also went the a Jumpin Jamin place where our boys were able to get all their crazy energy out together. It was fun to see all of our boys playing like we did when we were 6 years old! I met up for lunch with Jennifer, another childhood friend. We also went to the park with Julie, a friend from Jr High and had our 4 boys running around together. It was a fun week catching up with old friends that I don't get to see very often.

Ashley and I in the parking lot loading up the car seats!

All the boys after lots of running around!


Julie and her boys Brady and Jackson and me and my two boys!


I was also able to be there when Summer came home from her 12 week Dr. apt with a video of her 12 week ultra sound! It was fun to see my first niece or nephew ever!!! Congrats Summer and Dave, we are so excited for you.

Grandma had a great big cardboard pirate castle for the boys to make with Uncle Robs help!

We met up with Grandpa Jay and Grandma Jonelley for some fun at the spectrum.

2 comments:

Anderson's said...

What a fun trip. It is always so fun to see friends you grew up with. Are you coming to Vegas any time soon!

bows and more said...

Hey Heather it is Kelsi from the ward! I found you from Lyndi's blog! You have a darling family and such a cute blog! I would love to get to know you better! Good luck with #3 boy! Boys are so fun! Stop by and say Hi! also I have my name blog too if you havent already got one! I love Hudson! I remember you liked that one too!