Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BOYS BOYS BOYS

We had the ultrasound yesterday and found out that we will be having
a BOY!!!!!!. We are excited to have another little boy join the family. Carson and Jackson can't wait to have another brother to play sports with. We were happy to see that the baby is growing healthy and strong! Now we just have to decide on another boy name.

9 comments:

Shar said...

Wow!!! I can't believe it! You are going to have so much testosterone in that house! But that is so exciting! I've heard that boys are way easier than girls anyway, so yay!

Congrats! I bet J.B. is excited! He's getting close to having a basketball team! (not quite, but yeah)

Christa said...

Congrats!! I guess when you have two boys already it would be easier to have another boy.

Julie and Kyle said...

umm, i must have missed the post where you told us you were pregnant. Congrats woman!!! Boys are the best. But you already knew that! Miss you!

Durham said...

I can't believe it!! Well you already know you make CUTE boys so no worries there. I'm so happy for you!

Anderson's said...

Boys are so fun. Congratulations! Now Andi will have three handsome boys to choose from!

Maria and Ross said...

Congrats! I bet the boys are excited to have another brother. How fun for you all!!!

{Anne} said...

Oh that's exciting. Your boys are so cute so you know he will be darling...that's for sure! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Heather! This is Tiffani from Nissan. (the receptionist?:)) I don't know if I've already commented on your blog but JB gave me your blog address because I blog at work...I know I know, I'm a hardworker. Anyway! You have quite the beautiful family (really though)! Congrats on having another boy :)! Let me know when you want to do family portraits? Just for fun..I mean I won't even charge! But you'll get a whole disc full of pictures.

The Mathews Family said...

Congrats Heather! Three boys will be...fun!!! I'll wait to hear from you how it goes before I decide if I want to try for another one!