Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hanging out

Reading together in the front yard

Power Wheeling

Jackson sleeping at the dinner table, Carson thought it was so funny and said, "hurry mom, take a picture for the blog"


the boys cooking dinner in their Home Depot aprons!


Jackson said a few things that I just had to jot down because it was so cute.
-Carson was crying in the car and was having a grumpy moment and Jackson said, "mom, why is my brother crying?" and then turned to Carson and said, "Carson just be happy"
-At the store the boys were picking out the biggest pumpkin they could find, yes we already have a pumpkin, and Jackson saw the little tiny ones and said, "mommy, get this wittle one for the baby in your tummy."

5 comments:

Emily H. said...

They look like great buds- I love that. Remind me again? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl? I totally can't remember.

Anderson's said...

How cute are they. We already have a pumpkin too!

Amy said...

too cute! we need to join you to home depot soon! as soon as my crazy weekends stop! yeah! a boy! i totally forgot you were getting it i should have called. its been too long lets play this week:)

Shar said...

The boys are so cute! They will love another brother!

I can't believe you guys already have a pumpkin. You are on the ball!

And my blog address has changed. It's now: thatswhatsharsaid.com
I'm trying to get my last name off of our blog/other's blogs. I'd really appreciate it if you changed it. We're having problems with crazy people!

Jen Proffit said...

Your boys are awesome! It was so fun to hang out with you at the Mall and at Del last week! I can't wait to see the next little guy and have him added to your chaos of testosterone. Max has a home depot apron to. Aren't they cute. The cooking pic is my favorite! Can't wait til Audrey and Max can have some fun together playing. Love you guys!