Sedona was amazing. I can't believe it was my first time going there! I loved it. Although I don't think I would have appreciated the beauty as a child. JB and I felt really old telling the boys to look around and look at the amazing views surrounding us. We hiked Bell Rock and Chapel in the Rock. We drove up to Flagstaff for the afternoon to visit Grandpa Boyd. The boys loved the resort that we stayed at. The pool had a basketball hoop so that is pretty much what they wanted to do every free minute that we had. They enjoyed the hiking as soon as we got off the trail and started climbing the red rock. Carson had a fall that scared him a bit and Hudson needed a little fall to scared him a bit. Hudson had no fear and was all over the place making JB and I nervous!



















No comments:
Post a Comment