Monday, July 7, 2014

Busy start to Summer

We started off the summer camping in our backyard until about 9:00.  Then the boys and the tent made it's way into the living room. 

 

Jackson had a week of Scout Camp with some of his favorite buddies. 
 Carson skipped Scout camp for Baseball Camp.  He played hard everyday and earned his Giant Slurpee after pick  up.


 
We had another camping sleepover at our friends house in their backyard.  This time we stayed outside the whole night. My friend Leticia and I also slept in the tent with them! Super moms right here !!!

 




 Hudson was excited to attend sibling scout camp this year on the day that I helped out. I He loved it but I think we will stick to one day of helping/sibling day camp. 


Jackson started Travel Ball with the local team PRIDE.  He had his first tournament in Chino Hills at the field we have been dying to see.  Big Dreams Field.  Each field is a replica of the real MLB fields.  The team won 2nd place in the tournament! Fun way to start off with the PRIDE.






No comments: