If that was posted on youtube it would have soo many hits! Too funny! If you get a chance, send me your email so that I can send you an invite to my blog. I had to put it on private. smalls1281@yahoo.com
oh man, that is hilarious! Which grandpa is he talking about, Jay? y'all should come to the south there are all sorts of "snacks" for Carson down here! yuck!
9 comments:
Heather, your kids are so cute! Carson is so funny. Little boys just love to do gross things! Worms taste like potato chips, huh?
Disgusting! So funny that you were taping right then.
At least he's not a picky eater! Let's hope that this doesn't give Weston any ideas!
If that was posted on youtube it would have soo many hits! Too funny! If you get a chance, send me your email so that I can send you an invite to my blog. I had to put it on private.
smalls1281@yahoo.com
OK that was so hilarious and gross at the same time! I love little boys! I hope his grandpa saw that... Awesome!!!
Which grandpa taught him that? I cannot believe he ate that!!!
Gross. I just dry heaved. That should go on his wedding video.
oh man, that is hilarious! Which grandpa is he talking about, Jay? y'all should come to the south there are all sorts of "snacks" for Carson down here! yuck!
oh my goodness!! haha I can't believe he actually ate it! thats crazy!
Post a Comment