Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Car Wash

It's been nice and hot these past couple of days. Carson and Jacks pulled out their new flip flops and decided to GET WET. I figured it was a prefect time to put them to work so I had them wash my car. It actually turned out better than I had expected. Thanks for the car wash boys.

6 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

they are welcome to wash my car anytime! Hey I was going to tell you that we aren't just selling bows at my party. We have cute little diaper cases for boys. Come stop by. :)

Shar said...

Nice! I want slaves! Just a couple more years!

bows and more said...

Looks like fun! Can them come do mine??? lol! I am soooo sad you are moving!!! I will miss you! Love the new look of your blog! So cute!

bows and more said...

I meant can they do mine too! Yeah I can speak and spell even though I only have half a brain!

Shanna said...

I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love your hair dark!! Also I am really sad you are moving, but it was kind of cool to hear Sean today. I told Justin that he has to have kids move out of his class because that is the only time he bears his testimony!! Ha ha, I guess I shouldn't talk, I never do it either!!

Anderson's said...

What good helpers!