Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Loves for Huds

Hudson is 10 weeks old. He is just under 13 pounds and is smiling all the time. We all love having happy Hudson around, but I have to say Jackson wins for giving Hudson the most kisses!
Happy Hudson
Jackson reading one of his favorite books to Hudson.

Carson and Hudson watching Sponge Bob.

6 comments:

McLove said...

Your boys are darling and i love your hair dark:)

tifsong said...

i love your dark hair! you have such a beautiful family!! yay for that! :)

Anderson's said...

I love your hair. Ry wants me to go dark so badly. I may give in sometime!

Darla said...

Great family pictures! I can hardly wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Shar said...

He is so cute! Is he going to have blue eyes?

Shar said...

And I like your dark hair too. It's beautiful!