Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Must say, we love Halloween!! The boys had a great time celebrating Halloween all week long. It was a week full of treats and costumes.

We started off by making our annual haunted candy mansion...

had fun with friends at the neighborhood Halloween party...

had some buddies over for pizza, games, and fun...(Carson decided to switch it up and be a Warriors NBA player since their first game was just the next day, what a loyal fan)


and trick or treated! Jackson was our little firefighter and Carson was our silly clown.

7 comments:

Proud new Parents! said...

Heather! Such cute little guys! Thier costumes are so awesome! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

bows and more said...

You seriously have some cute boys! such cute costumes! What fun Halloween time is!

Shar said...

Really cute! I love Carson's clown costume! So clever!

You are so good to do Halloween haunted mansions every year!

Julie and Kyle said...

so cute! hey... what happened to carson being a toilet? haha. cracks me up.

Anderson's said...

Cute costumes!

Jen Proffit said...

Carson's Costume is Awesome! I love the tie and the big shoes. For some reason Clowns scare me though. I was hoping Max would be a fireman this year but he insisted on being Curious George for the 3rd year in a row....and yes his costume was a bit too small this year. Happy Halloween

McLove said...

Cute costumes:) I don't know if I already told you but you saved my life here by telling me about meetup.com I have met some really great moms though it:) How's St. George? Hope you are feeling well:)