I love the Elf movie!!!Will Ferrell is great in it!
I love Elf!! I need to get it out and watch it again...I love what Jackson said, he is such a crack up!
Man I havent seen that forever, Kaden would love that one!! how cute, and loved the halloween costumes!
oh Elf! :)I am sad to leave Nissan, but I feel this opportunity is really quite a good one. I'll miss everyone dearly.I am up for taking your pictures! Let me know when? I still have a whole disc full of pictures from when I babysat. I need to get those to you! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the Elf movie!!!Will Ferrell is great in it!
I love Elf!! I need to get it out and watch it again...I love what Jackson said, he is such a crack up!
Man I havent seen that forever, Kaden would love that one!! how cute, and loved the halloween costumes!
oh Elf! :)
I am sad to leave Nissan, but I feel this opportunity is really quite a good one. I'll miss everyone dearly.
I am up for taking your pictures! Let me know when?
I still have a whole disc full of pictures from when I babysat. I need to get those to you! :)
Post a Comment