So I was trying to park at Costco today and it was a mad house. The boys were helping me find a spot and then Carson pointed out a really old man unloading a cart full of stuff moving very slowing. I said, "Good eye Carson but he is an old fart, he's gonna take forever." So we kept looking and found a spot. Then while we were getting a tester, Jackson stood up in the cart, pointed and said "Mom there is an old fart! Hi old fart, Hi old fart." I tried to hurry and get the heck out of there but of course Jackson spotted another old fart and tried to say hi to him also. I was trying to hold in my laughter but I don't think I did a very good job at it. Jackson had me busting up and didn't really understand why I thought it was so funny.
The boys drive me nuts but they keep me laughing.
7 comments:
that is HILARIOUS! similar thing happened to me at costco. except it involved yelling something about a black man. awesome.
That's so funny! Don't you hate it when your kids listen to what you say and then repeat it over and over.
I'm totally busting up while reading this. Don't you know that you have to watch what you say otherwise your kids will totally repeat what you said (somehow they only pick up on the naughty stuff though). Thank for making me laugh Jax and Heat! Can't wait to see you at Sing Noel!
That is to funny! Got to love kids! You did such a great job teaching on Sunday! Have a fun Thanksgiving! Take care, Kelsi
That is so Hilarious!!! I love it!
That is so funny!
Brett is starting to repeat what we say. Guess we've got to stop saying s@*$!
Heather this is so you! As soon as I saw the title i started busting up, now I am practically crying I am laughing so hard. Too funny! love Jules
Post a Comment