Mr. and Mrs. Haldeman!




The day has finally come! My Dad got married this last weekend to Jonelle in the New Port Beach Temple. It was a beautiful! We are so happy that we were able to be there with them for the special day. It was a really quick trip but it was well worth it! We were able to attend the wedding, visit our families, and have some time without the kids! What a great weekend trip!
7 comments:
Yay! How exciting. Good for him! And fun you got to go to California for a quick trip. You look gorgeous!
You look so pretty. I'm glad you had a fun time.
What exciting news! How do your like your new step mom? She looks so cute. You look great too. Hope everything else is going well. Nora said something about you all moving again, is that true?
No Way!!! I'm so excited for Jay. Finally!!!!
Heather- So fun to see you and your cute family. Your boys are adorable:)
congrats for you dad. you guys look cute. when are you moving?
Heather, WOW he found someone. I am so happy. I guess our parents never matched up, LOL. You look great and I love your little boys!
Take care!
Post a Comment