Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Best Buddies





These days I can't keep the boys apart. They have really become best little buddies. I don't know what they would do without each other! They love playing everything and anything together. They drive me nuts and keep me running around, but I am so glad they have each other to play with.

5 comments:

Shar said...

They look so much alike! Now you need another one!

Hey, I'm coming down there March 2-5. We are totally hanging out!

Lacey said...

That is so much fun! Your little guys are so adorable and just make me smile! I cant wait for Cade to run around with his little brother like that too...the day will come :)

Jen Proffit said...

I love your boys!! WE had so much fun hanging out with you while you were down. Max wouldn't stop talking about the horsie ride for days. I can't wait for Max to have a sibling too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anderson's said...

They are so cute. I hope Andi and Cohen are good friends when they get older.