Our little Jackson just loves to run free these days! I cannot get him to keep his clothes on. He thinks he is so funny when he surprises us like this!Yesterday he and Carson were upstairs playing together. Their little giggles were so cute until JB and I found cothes all over the living room floor, piano, couches, and stairs. Jackson thought it would be fun to throw all of the dirty laundry and all of the clothes in our dresser over the banister! I was so upset but their little giggles just made us burst into laughter. Now I just have a million loads of laundry to do becuase it's all mixed together and I am not going through it all!
3 comments:
Oh I am so sorry to hear about all the laundry...that is just NO fun at all! I can only imagine how priceless their giggles where though, what dolls! I also dont know what it is about little boys and being naked but my little guy LOVES it too! I must tell you that Carson was SO SO SO good in primary. Jared and I have spent a great deal of time talking about him and how good he was! I also called sister (Primary Pres, cant spell her name) and begged her to let me keep him in my class. We love him! I hear that you might be moving again...is that true? (I hope not :))
Oh my gosh, I would die. At least they play well together. That's just too bad that you have all of that laundry to do now. Laundry is going to be the death of me.
We are coming down there the beginning of March. I'll let you know the dates soon. We're DEFINITELY going to have to get together.
Jackson is so cute!! My kids are mess-makers too. They haven't dumped the laundry yet though. I hope Carson doesn't give them any ideas!
Post a Comment