Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wisconsin and Utah

JB and I took a trip to visit my brother John and his wife Kim in Wisconsin. It was  freezing and snowy while we were there.  We were able to some Wisconsin cheese testing,  saw a million little lakes with Johanna and Claire, went down town, went to Lake Michigan, took Claire to the Ping Pong bar and went to Green Bay for a Packers game. Holy Crap, it
was 16 degrees at kick off.  It was the coldest I have ever been in my whole life.  Kim's family let us wear their hunting orange jump suits to stay warm.  I swear it was so cold I couldn't even eat my sausage because it was to cold to take off my gloves to eat. 
We fell in love with their dog Millie.  JB is now set on getting a Boxer dog. Maybe one day. We flew into Chicago so John and Kim took us to see Wrigley's field before leaving town too.  It was a fun weekend. We are ready to go back in the summer and hit up some lakes!
 













 
 
We also took the boys to Utah to visit Papa, Rowan and the Warriors.   Papa hooked us up with tickets to the Warrior's Jazz game and Kierstin let us stay at her place, so we couldn't turn down the trip.  The boys were able to get some awesome Warriors autographs. I told Steph Curry that Hudson drinks his Capri Suns and that made him laugh. Papa let us come to an event from his work where the boys saw all kinds of drum sets. We walked around temple square and went made a visit up to Uncle Stanton and Aunt Nancy's house too where the boys had fun in the fresh snow.  On the way up, we stopped and visited the Mortensen's in St. George.  The boys started playing sports together like we still  lived there. Wish we could see them more often.
 
 









No comments: