Saturday, April 9, 2011

spring break

It's spring break!! yay, all three kids home all day long! We went bowling with some friends on Monday. We also went up to Disneyland with my sister and our cousin Shelley and her 4 kids. We were totally out numbered having 9 kids and 3 adults, but it was fun. At one point 4 of the 9 kids were all asleep at the same time for about an hour! It was amazing that they all slept at the same time. We didn't take many pictures. Just a few on our phones. On Friday, JB and I took the kids to the movie HOP. Kids loved it, Jb and I not so much. It's been a fun spring break. Tomorrow JB and I are going on a Mexican cruise with Kierstin and Brian. We are excited to have our own Spring Break!



1 comment:

Anderson's said...

I am so jealous you guys are going on a cruise!! Have so much fun and relax!