Friday, May 7, 2010

boys will be boys

The other day while at Target, Jackson let out a horrible scream because he had been poked in the eye while wrestling over a toy with Carson. After a few hours, his eye was completely red, tearing, little swollen, and very sensitive to the light. So we took him to the Dr. and he came out looking like this. We said, "Mom I am Jack Sparrow!" He was excited to be a pirate for a day. Our sweet Carson was so worried about Jackson and his eye. He was feeling so guilty. He was worried they were going to have to cut off Jackson's eye. Luckily it is now better which is good because he has a soccer game tonight!


I swear, these boys just keep going and going. Last Sunday the boys didn't come in to wake us up and it was an hour before church starts. We were wondering if they were actually still asleep. When I got just outside their bedroom door I heard giggling. I opened the bathroom door and saw two little naked butts. They both turned around with giant smiles on their faces. They were completely covered from head to toe in BLUE TOOTHPASTE!! I threw them into the shower and missed the photo opportunity.


Hudson kept us entertained a few weekends ago while we were at the Angels vs. A's baseball game. We were there with Summer and Dave. Hudson just finished a big sippy cup of milk. Summer was holding him pretty tight and suddenly Hudson threw up tons of milk into the guys hoodie that was sitting in front of us. We were laughing so hard. We didn't know how to break the news to him that his back and inside of his hood was covered with baby barf! Everyone around us was cracking up. I finally wiped off his back and told the guy that my baby spit a little onto his back. Little did he know is was hardly "a little spit."

1 comment:

McLove said...

That is hilarious!!