Kierstin, Emily, Me and Lena.

Kierstin, Emily, Me, Lena, and Maria
I went up to Salt Lake to have a reunion with my college besties. It was relaxing just like the old days, shopping, movies, nails, eating, and lots of chatting. It was so fun to be together even though some of us haven't seen each other in years! We have to do this every year!! Loved it!
3 comments:
How fun!!!! I'm sure you enjoyed every minute :) You guys all look so great! BTW I'm in town next week if you want to get together since we missed each other last time...I'll call you! Love ya!
girls weekends are the best and totally necessary every once and a while. i just noticed that i missed a few of your last posts and i've gotta say your boys are hilarious. i always find your stories of them seriously funny. :)
I wish I could have been there! We have to do it again next year
Post a Comment