Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just hanging out at home

With a new baby and Jackson having his tonsils/adenoids taken out, we have been staying home a lot more than we normally do. We are so ready to get out and enjoy the awesome weather! Here are some of the things we've been up to that last few weeks.
Playing games like Guess Who??

Jackson has being singing to Hudson
I've been feeding Hud and changing way too many diapers.
Carson and his friend have been washing rocks from the front yard. Not sure why??
Hudson has been looking cute and spitting up all over us!
Carson has been coloring non-stop.

6 comments:

Darla said...

Looks like fun kids to be hanging out with.

Jen Proffit said...

I can't believe how big your baby is already! Sounds like you're busy. I would be going crazy too if I couldn't get out of the house. I swear I only sleep and eat occasionally in our house---plus our place is so small I would really go nuts if we actually lived here all day. I miss you and want to see you. When are you coming out here? We won't go thru St. George until July. I hope it's before July---Handsome Hudson will be really big by then. Give him a squeeze from me.

bows and more said...

So fun! I get the being stuck in the house! I can't stand being cooped up all the time! Your little Hudson is so adorable! I still have not seen him in real life yet! Maybe we could do the park sometime soon!

Mattson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mathews Family said...

How did Jackson do after his surgery? Hopefully it all went ok. When your ready to get out, give us a call. Kel is out of school this week for Spring Break so we're up for hanging out anytime! Hudson is ADORABLE, btw!

Amy said...

hi!! he is a dang good colorer! wow! love the washing rocks thing! hudson is super cute!