Tuesday, August 5, 2008

From 4 to 5

We will soon be a family of 5. I am 13 weeks pregnant, due Feb 12th!! Luckily I haven't been feeling too gross. Mostly tired and lazy. We are really excited, just a little nervous to have more kids than I have hands!

10 comments:

Maria and Ross said...

Congrats Heather! That is very exciting news. And always better when you are not too sick. Keep us posted......

Christa said...

Congratulations!!

Shar said...

Yay! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

Durham said...

I'm so happy for you!!

Lacey said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! I am so glad that you are feeling well! Keep us posted on how things are going!

Emily said...

Heather! Congratulations! That's great news. We really need to get together and catch up!

{Anne} said...

Oh that is so exciting! Congrats Heather. Lets hope it's a girl this time or you are really going to be out numbered. But your boys are SO cute, you will be lucky either way.

Anderson's said...

For some reason I had a feeling you were pregnant. It seems like everytime I go on someones blog they announce they are pregnant. I am so exited for you-good luck. If you come to Vegas PLEASE call me!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Congratulations!!!

The Ahumadas said...

Congrats! February 12th is a great birthday, too.