We had quite a scare on the way home. Carson, Jackson and I stayed a few extra days in California while JB went back to work. We caught a ride home to St George with a friend. In between Barstow and Baker, the traffic began to slow and Rich (our friend driving) had to swerve to miss the traffic. After fish tailing back and forth a few times, the car rolled and landed right side up! Luckily we all left with just some scratches and bruises. Kristen and Rich went the the hospital where they had to remove glass from her arm. The policeman drove me, Carson, Jackson and Parker (Kristens son) back to Barstow. The boys thought they were so cool in the back of the cop car!




5 comments:
So scary! I'm glad you guys are safe. How fun to take a vacation without the kids. You're so lucky!
Oh my gosh, scary! Your trip to Cabo looked fun, we're jealous.
So scary! I am glad you are all ok. And that fish is HUGE!
How scary! I would have been freaking out. I am glad you are ok.
Heat! I can't believe you were in that car! I hope everything is o.k. and of course your boys would be excited to ride in a cop car--just as long as it doesn't happen again anytime soon, right? Well, I miss you already. Thanks so much for hanging out at the hopsital with me while in town. It was great to see you!
Post a Comment