We spent the weekend moving. YUCK. We really just have way too much stuff. Luckily we have some awesome friends that stepped in and helped us out. Thanks Emily, Mary, Jay, and our new neighbors. Without the help, I don't know how we would have ever done it all!
Carson and Jackson were able to get together with some of our Vegas buddies, Sarah and Andrew, while we were packing the truck. It was so fun seeing you again. We'll be back for some more playdates!
3 comments:
It was fun to see you this weekend, but it actually made me even more sad that you are gone! I love how our kids play together so well. Have fun getting all your stuff set up in the new house!
How much do I love Carson's picture smile, he is such a cute kid
I hate moving! Your boys are so dang cute-can we make sure one of them takes Andi out on a date when they are older?!
Post a Comment