

We had to opportunity to dog sit Ralley (a beagle) this past week and a half for JB's buddy at work. The little boys have fallen in love with this dog. They loved pulling his ears, taking him for walks, cuddling and kissing him. Jackson's favorite was sharing anything and everything he ate with Ralley. I have to say he would be the perfect dog for our family. He NEVER BARKS!! He is mellow and takes the abuse from the boys very well. We will miss not having Ralley around anymore.
4 comments:
You are so nice to dog sit. I wouldn't do it.
Remember when you guys had that dog in Utah? Was it's name "monster"? I don't remember.
Maybe the boys need another dog?
I can't wait to get Andi a dog-she LOVES dogs!
Uh-oh, it looks like the Burnetts are about to get dog #3, third time's a charm, right? Awesome pjs, Carson, Weston has ones just like that!
All boys should have a dog in my opinion. They key is to get the dog trained and then give responsibilities to the boys to take care of it. You'll get another dog soon. Just get one from the pound that's already trained! I swear it will make YOUR life a lot easier. Max loves to help feed Daisy every morning and give her a bath. Josh always walks her and now that she's not a puppy anymore she's pretty mellow. Dogs are great!
Post a Comment