We made a trip up to the Bay area this past weekend. It was fun to see some old friends Ernie, Lauren and their 2 boys. We all went to Berkley and did some people watching and went on the cement slides. Later that night JB, Carson, Ernie and Weston went to the Warrior game while Lauren and I hung out with the little boys. We were able to spend some time with Grandpa Jones and also took the boys to see San Francisco. We walked around China town, Union Square, Pier 39 and had some Chinese food at JB's favorite, Hunan.

=






4 comments:
How fun!! The bay area is so pretty. I can't believe you guys are moving to St. George, now that we are finally moving to Vegas, rude!
I love San Francisco! It looks like you guys had a great time.
We miss you guys, thanks for coming out!
How fun! Look at Carson all decked out in his Warriors gear. So cute! That kid has always loved sport stuff!
I'm bummed I didn't get to see you while I was in Las Vegas. Next time definitely.
How was San Francisco? It's such a fun place to visit!
Post a Comment