Saturday, March 22, 2008

stuff

After spending a few weeks with just the things we really need and living somewhat out of a suitcase, I think I am ready to simplify our house and get rid of more stuff! It's been so nice only having a few clothes to wash, fold, and put away. Now that we have brought up more clothes and toys to St George, I have noticed that I am just giving myself a lot more work to do. Starting this summer, I am gonna chill out on the shopping and have less stuff around the house. It's so much easier to keep the house clean with less stuff in it! We'll see how long this idea lasts but for now, I am ready to get rid of stuff and stop buying stuff!!!

2 comments:

Maria and Ross said...

I have to agree, I am so sick of stuff I have been in a toal dejunking mode lately. Goodwill is getting a lot of great things! Hope you are doing good!

Ashley said...

I am so with you. I cannot wait until we move because I just want to get rid of 75% of our stuff. How good would that feel?