Carson has the Christmas spirit and was so excited to share it with his friends. He and Jackson invited some friends over for some Christmas cheer. The kids enjoyed their Mac and Cheese, raindeer cupcakes and some fun crafts! What a fun day it was!
How fun. You are so creative Heather. Hey, we got your card. The boys look so cute in their santa hats. But I wanted a family picture. You and J.B. were M.I.A. It was cute!
6 comments:
We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us.
How fun. You are so creative Heather. Hey, we got your card. The boys look so cute in their santa hats. But I wanted a family picture. You and J.B. were M.I.A. It was cute!
you are brave, thats for sure!
You are such a fun and cute mom! We hope that you had a good Christmas!
Looks like fun! How are you doing? How was christmas for you guys?
Hey Heather! It's Ashley. Cute blog. Your kids are so big! JB looks totally different. Check out my blog through Sharon's or Anne's. Miss you!
Post a Comment