Saturday, December 8, 2007

Almost Christmas!

Time has really snuck up on us. I can't believe it's already Christmas. We just started our Christmas shopping a few days ago and got our tree yesterday. Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.

My mom did an awesome job directing her Choir for Sing Noel.


The boys love the animals! Carson loves holding Spike, "the dinosaur lizard." When Jackson when for a horse ride I couldn't believe how big he is. He is growing up way to fast!
Jb got the boys the perfect Warriors jersey!
Just getting ready for Christmas!

3 comments:

Durham said...

Your boys are sooo cute!

Shar said...

Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? Nate told me yesterday that Christmas is in two weeks and I about died! I thought I had a little more time! The boys are getting big, and they are so handsome!

Vicente & April Armendariz said...

You two boys are so adorable. You also look really great! Merry Christmas!