Okay, I've now been tagged twice so I better hurry up and hop on it!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I love chocolate!!!! Red Vines are a close second!
2. I was born on Mother's Day.
3. I love Oprah and watch her everyday. I hate when it's time for reruns!
4. Even though I am married to a total sports nut, I still don't totally understand how the game of football is played! I think he's given up on me with that one!
5. I manage to fall asleep in almost every movie I watch!
6. I don't mind folding laundry but I sure hate putting it away!
Watch our girls, I'm coming to tag you!
1 comment:
You DO love Oprah! More than anybody I know!
When Nate's watching football, I like to come in and say, "Who's winning the match?" It makes him really mad.
Post a Comment