First of all, thanks for the birthday wishes. Second, I CAN"T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR BOYS ARE! Carson is like a little man, and Jackson... I just can't believe that the little newborn I saw in Utah is now that big. Weird.
So, do you guys love Las Vegas? I love your boat. We just got one too this year so we'll have to do a Lake Powell trip sometime. That would be a blast. You have such a cute family. You and J.B. look just great! We miss you!
I love the slide show! Good job Heat! I am tagging you, so go to my blog for directions, you have to, you are just too funny not to tag! Hope you are good.
4 comments:
First of all, thanks for the birthday wishes. Second, I CAN"T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR BOYS ARE! Carson is like a little man, and Jackson... I just can't believe that the little newborn I saw in Utah is now that big. Weird.
So, do you guys love Las Vegas? I love your boat. We just got one too this year so we'll have to do a Lake Powell trip sometime. That would be a blast. You have such a cute family. You and J.B. look just great! We miss you!
I love the slide show! Good job Heat! I am tagging you, so go to my blog for directions, you have to, you are just too funny not to tag! Hope you are good.
By the way, you too should be in magazines you both look amazing and together, dangerous! :-)
Heather, I just can't get enough of your boys. Come visit me with them! Oh, and Hi JB.
Post a Comment