It hailed here in San Diego. They boys were playing the wii and they heard a loud noise. They jumped up and looked out the window and yelled to me, "Mom we don't even have to go to Big Bear to go skiing anymore! It's snowing here!"
Jackson made a leprechaun hat at school. He plays the part well with a missing tooth. On March 16th it was a Friday, so Jackson's class dressed in green and celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Friday. We showed up and Jackson was disappointed that we forgot to wear green. I ran home and grabbed the St Patricks Day necklaces that I had bought for the boys and brought them to the school. Jackson had a big smile on his face and was so excited to have his green necklace. I went over to Carson's class and without anyone noticing I was even there I asked Carson if he wanted the necklace and he gave me the look of death!
A week after the look of death for bringing Carson the dorky necklace, he forgot his homework at home. I rushed back to the school and found him outside looking for his homework in his backpack. He was so happy to see that I had found it and brought it. Once again, no one could see me there and I asked for a kiss. And once again he looked at me like I was crazy. I told him nobody could even see us and he hurried and kissed me cheek. I an realizing that Carson is quickly growing up!
Hudson's best friends are still Buzz Light year and McQueen. He IS Woody most days.
The other morning Hudson cut his forehead so we put a band aid on it. I went up stairs and came back and found him with the helmet on, the cool whip, and a serving spoon and he said with a straight face, "Mom, I found the ice cream." I was just happy he decided to sit at the table for once!
No comments:
Post a Comment