Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fall

The weather has changed! It's been a little bit cooler, we have had some rain, and tons of leaves!  A few weeks ago it was a rainy Saturday afternoon.  I pulled out the boys snow jackets, rain boots and told the boys it's time to go out and play in the rain.  They all looked at me like I was crazy, but then they hurried and ran outside before I changed my mind.  Hudson insisted on wearing his Woody boots so of course his feet were soaking wet.  I remember being in elementary school and loved walking home from school in the rain and jumping in the puddles. I figured this would be a good time to have some fun with something I loved doing when I was their age.
The trees in our front yard leave crazy amounts of leaves on our grass daily for about a week.  We have had fun raking them up and jumping into the big pile of leaves. 

No comments: