Carson's team started off the tournament with 3 straight wins. They made it into the winners bracket and stopped there. It was a great season. Go Brewers.
Your cruise looked like so much fun. You are gorgeous- you know that? Also- I forget that Jackson and my Isaac are the same age. They both start K in the fall. I bet they would be best cousins like how you and I when we were young (if they ever actually got to meet each other, that is) hopefully one day they will!
1 comment:
Your cruise looked like so much fun. You are gorgeous- you know that? Also- I forget that Jackson and my Isaac are the same age. They both start K in the fall. I bet they would be best cousins like how you and I when we were young (if they ever actually got to meet each other, that is) hopefully one day they will!
Post a Comment