Friday, March 4, 2011

date with Carson


Carson was my date at the mother son luau themed dance at his school. When I asked him if he wanted to be my date and go to the dance he said, why would I want to do that, I hate dancing. Well we went anyway and he wanted to dance the WHOLE time, we even won free ice skating tickets for our dancing skills! It was a really fun night. We started the night out with some In N Out with some friends then headed out to the dance. Carson was an awesome date to have!

2 comments:

Emily H. said...

How lucky you are to have such a cute date. I want to do that with Isaac in a few years- he's such a cutie too. So funny- "why would I want to do that?" LOL

Jen Proffit said...

How funny that he didn't like to dance?!? Ha. What a great idea for a mommy and son date. Glad it was fun. I like the hawaiian theme too.