The boys and I spent a few days visiting their new cousin Trevor. Jackson loved holding, feeding and even changing baby Trevor's diaper. It was so cute to see him constantly checking on the baby making sure he was warm, happy and fed. Hudson and Kyla are so cute running around together, chit chatting, and watching movie's with each other. It's fun to actually have some cousin's to play with. We also got to squeeze in some Grandpa Jay time. He took up to Ruby's Diner and Carson cannot believe that we haven't taken him there before now. He said they have the best cheese burger's in the world because it didn't have pickles. He can't wait to go back.
1 comment:
Cute pictures Heather! Embarrassing to ask- but am I related to this cute little nephew of yours? LOL No really, if Hudson is now 2 then I haven't seen you and most of your fam in over 2 years. Sad, sad :( I think Kayla is Summer's daughter? IDK.. ok I'm going to stop talking and sounding so dumb.
Post a Comment