About a week ago we had a burst in our water pipes. The down stairs bathroom, garage, and toy room upstairs all flooded. We had the repair men here for three days last weekend re piping the entire house. This place was a disaster and not a place to be with 3 wild boys. So we went up to Orange County. We did a lot and saw a lot of people in 3 days. We went to the spectrum with Julie and Jackson's "girlfriend" Sofia, we had Frozen Yogurt with Gramma Jonelley, golfing with Uncle Dave, and hung out with Summer and Grandma. The boys went to the car show with Grandpa Steve while the girls did some shopping. Then went swimming with Jennifer and her kids. We headed home and went to Grami and Papa's for some Chinese food and football! Now we are back home and we have water again and no holes in the walls!! YAY. Wish I took some pictures over the weekend but I didn't. We were having too much fun.
2 comments:
WE are glad to have played at the sun and sail club with you and the kiddos! Max, Carson and Jackson were so funny in the car on the way to Denny's. Glad to see you . Come back again soon!
Your boys are so cute Heather! Your lake post reminded me of when our WE went to the lake for reunions. Always good memories- like when you, Mary and I laughed so hard eating the stollen brownies that Mary and I peed all over the floor. Not so great memory- crashing your dad's seadoo- yikes. I'm STILL embarrassed about that. Anywhoo- I'm coming to vegas for Jeff's wedding open house on Dec 4th. If you guys can make it I'd LOVE to see you!
Post a Comment