Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Carson's VIP weekend

Carson was chosen to be VIP this past weekend. That meant that we had the kindergarten class monkey, Curious George, with us all weekend. We had a lot of fun with him. We took him to Claim Jumper, the park, then up to Aunt Summers house. We took him to the duck pond and the mall to get a new shirt at Build a Bear. What an exciting weekend it was.
George loved the play land at the mall.

Jackson, Carson, Hudson and cousin Kyla with George.

He took George up a tree.
We walked to the creek and fed the ducks.

Chelsea and Hudson.

2 comments:

Cari said...

I was reading your post, my thoughts..."What!!! Their class has a MONKEY?" Then I saw the pic:) You guys look great - Andrew had a party and said - I liked Carson's party - Glad things are going well!

Shar said...

Heather, I want to DIE that he is 6! Happy Birthday Carson!